“This is a very special piece with incredible meaning and depth. It is also my personal favourite. I hope this artwork brings you a sense of peace and makes you feel at ease.”
Notice that there are 5 golden fish in the sacred pool (sarovar). 5 is an important number in Sikhi and it can represent many things, like the Panj Pyare (the 5 Beloved Ones). There are 4 birds flying home after a long and exhausting day. They represent the Chaar Sahibzaade. If you count the stars, there are 10; representing the 10 gurus watching over Harmandir Sahib.
Printed on thick, durable, museum-quality, matte paper. The matte black frame adds an extra touch of class.
FRAME OPTION DETAILS:
• Alder, Semi-hardwood frame
• Black in colour
• 0.75” thick
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
CANVAS OPTION DETAILS:
Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
• 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470 g/m²
• Mounting brackets included - centered on frame
• Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
• Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
• 1.5" deep